(NYC Trend) — Despite reduced capacity from the pandemic and the blustery cold happening outside our apartment windows, Classic Harbor Line is still offering spring tours of beautiful New York City. And what a relief it is to finally have a reason to go outside our four walls!
Of course, because of the spread of the virus, Classic Harbor Line has updated its safety guidelines to ensure that all of its crew and passengers stay healthy while enjoying the views of the New York shore and skyline.
The Updated Safety Guidelines
Here is what you need to know about booking with Classic Harbor Line:
- All tickets can be rescheduled or turned in for credit with up to 24-hour notice.
- There is a private option while booking that will score you a cruise with only you and your friends and family.
- The cruise will only allow as many people as NYC guidelines allow.
- There are assigned zones and tables on each cruise to ensure that social distancing practices are adhered to.
- There are private tables with plexiglass in between each other and windows to let in the fresh air.
- Both the heating and air conditioning systems have specially designed filters to keep the air clean.
- All guests over two-years-old must wear a face mask.
- Every crew member will wear a face mask.
- There will be hand sanitizer available to all on the cruise.
- All purchases from tickets to bar drinks will have contactless transactions.
- Cruise ships are sanitized between each departure.
- Crew and guests will be turned away from boarding if they have any symptoms of COVID-19. They will also be required to answer a questionnaire before each departure.
Types of Cruises
There are a few different types of cruises to consider when booking with Classic Harbor Line. Spring sightseeing tours are popular right now with options for a wine and cheese cruise, jazz cruise, or city lights cruise. There are also sailing cruises, sunset cruises, historical cruises, and many more. To check out your options, follow this link.
How To Book
Booking a cruise with Classic Harbor is as easy-as-pie. Just follow this link and check out what dates are available. Happy cruisin’!